Sport is life (maybe). And sport is money (for sure).
Your affiliate marketing profits are skyrocketing during big sporting events — even if you run social apps or Utility CPA offers.
Never noticed that? Maybe that’s because you haven’t tracked the biggest games and matches to launch a campaign at the right time.
No worries, we did this for you: here is your interactive sports calendar for 2023-2024. What’s inside?
- The most important events in football, cricket, MMA, car racing, American leagues, and other sports
- Tips from PropellerAds strategists: formats and verticals to run. Sports is not just about iGaming campaigns!
For your convenience, you can see this calendar fullscreen here
And don’t forget to check out our article on Sports Campaigns: exclusive media buying case studies, insightful sports campaign statistics, and essential guides.
- Sports Just Became More Profitable Than Ever (2021 Report)
- World Cup Jackpot: A Guide to iGaming Offers for Affiliates
- Sports Campaigns Full Digest: Affiliates Wealth of Knowledge
- How Sports Campaigns Perform? Key Stats for 2018-2022 + Forecast
- Retargeting Converted Audiences: Are These The Verticals You’re Looking For?
- Demographic & Interests Targeting: Make Your Campaigns More Focused
- 7 Football Fans Buyer Personas: Score Your World Cup Goal
- Campaign Ideas to run After Major Sporting Events like the World Cup
- Research: Increasing First Time Deposits for Betting Brands [FREE PDF]
- [Stats] Super Bowl Campaigns: What works & What doesn’t
- Champions League Final Campaigns: Stats and Creatives
- Sports Events: Why Should You Care Even if You’re Not a Buff?
- Event targeting and Conor McGregor vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov Case Study
- [Case Study] UEFA Champions League Final + Giveaway (ROI 87%)