So, during the last months, we have been actively researching and analyzing sports campaigns: trends, statistics, regulations, case studies, recommendations, etc. That was a productive time!
Now we want to sum up everything and make sure that you didn’t miss any of our materials. Check our sports campaigns digest, and don’t forget to bookmark it:
Statistics and research:
- How Sports Campaigns Perform? Key Stats for 2018-2022 + Forecast – an extensive research on how campaigns performed over the years. Statistics, analysis, examples, and infographics – everything you want and like.
- Champions League Final Campaigns: Stats and Creatives – the hottest GEOs, creatives, formats, and targeting settings for Champions League campaigns. Check examples and learn what really works during huge sports events.
- 7 Football Fans Buyer Personas: Score Your World Cup Goal – find out how to target sports fans more precisely! We have created 7 buyer’s personas, your potential leads, to help you make your campaigns more relevant.
- Campaign Ideas to run After Major Sporting Events like the World Cup – what to do, when the huge sporting events are over? What happens to traffic after the tribunes stop honking? Read this article and find out.
- World Cup Copyright in Affiliate Marketing Campaigns: Play It Safe – how to make sure that your stunning creatives don’t violate World Cup copyright rules? Easy! Just read this article and follow our recommendations.
Test your knowledge:
- [Quiz] Does CR Stand For Cristiano Ronaldo, Or Are You Good at Sports Campaigns? – after reading all the serious stuff above, we believe you want to relax a bit. How about having fun and checking your knowledge at the same time? Jump into our quiz then!
- Masters of iGaming [Interview with Jon, a Professional Media Buyer] – we’ve had a really informative conversation with one of our partners – Jon Garcia, a professional media buyer proficient in iGaming and LATAM. Want some insights from a real iGaming shark? Read this!
Video guides on campaign launch:
- Football Campaigns for Affiliates, Part 1: Targeting – in the first part of our series, we talk about targeting and namely GEOs, ad formats, pricing models, and limitations you might face. How to choose the right GEO? Which verticals work best? Which platform, pricing model, and ad format are the most suitable for sports campaigns?
- Football Campaigns for Affiliates, Part 2: Timing – the second part of our sports videos is devoted to timing: when to start a campaign? Do you need a warm-up? What to do with rates? And other questions answered.
- Football Campaigns for Affiliates, Part 3: Creatives – in this video, we discuss creatives and give you some tips that really work. How to make your pre-lander work? Which images can boost your CTR? + examples of converting creatives!
- Hottest Verticals During the Football World Cup 2022 – from this video, you will find out which verticals to focus on and how to choose the right CPA offer when you are targeting the World Cup audience. We will focus on iGaming, Utilities, Extensions, and other winning verticals.
Well, now you are fully equipped with the best insights we could share! Read and watch to get ready for the next sports event. Burst in like a boss!
As always, don’t forget to join our Telegram Chat and share your impressions about our sports materials!