We’ve worked hard to upgrade and improve our AdBlock bypass technology, and now we’re ready to present the brand new Anti-AdBlock v 3.0!
- Instant revenue growth (up to 50%)
- Immune to filters and blacklists
- Less frequent JS code updates required
- Optimized code for super-fast loading
- Supports all browsers
Our revolutionary Anti-Adblock technology guarantees 99.9% bypassing of all known AdBlock plugins!
How do you integrate PropellerAds Adblock bypass solution to your site?
Register as a Publisher or login to your account to get new Anti-Adblock codes and choose one of the integration method:
WordPress plug-in: Best for a quick start with your self-hosted WordPress site. Free download from official WordPress Repository.
PHP code: Recommended for sites that run on any other CMS or that are hosted on web servers with PHP support. Integration will require some developer skills.
Detailed step-by-step guides on how to get the Anti-Adblock ad codes and integrate them into your website can be found in our knowledge base:
- How to create new OnclickAds ad channel with Anti-Adblock support
- How to install Anti-Adblock ad channel code into WordPress based site
- How to get code with Anti-Adblock support for existing ad channels
If you are experiencing any problems integrating Anti-Adblock codes, get in touch with our support team or contact your personal manager.
Ad Blocking: How big is the problem?
Ad-stopping technologies are spreading explosively and internet users are installing ad blocking extensions by the millions. As a result, $21.8 billion of publishers’ revenues are lost annually due to blocking ads worldwide. Including yours.
Up to 40% of your sites’ visitors have ad-blocking plugins right now. It means from every $100 you earn, $40-50 get cut by Adblockers and the situation is getting worse. According to an Adobe/PageFair report, you could lose up to 50-60% by 2018.
- 615 million devices now use adblock
- 11% of the global internet population is blocking ads on the web
- Adblock usage grew 30% globally in 2016
- 236 million desktop browsers and 380 million mobile devices block ads
- Adoption of mobile ad blocking is growing even faster (90% YOY) than desktop-based ad blocking adoption
- $35 billion in ad revenue will lost by 2020