We’ve worked hard to upgrade and improve our AdBlock bypass technology, and now we’re ready to present the brand new Anti-AdBlock v 3.0!
- Instant revenue growth (up to 100%)
- Immune to filters and blacklists
- Less frequent JS code updates required
- Optimized code for super-fast loading
- Supports all browsers
Our revolutionary Anti-Adblock technology guarantees 99.9% bypassing of all known AdBlock plugins!
How do you integrate PropellerAds Adblock bypass solution to your site?
Register as a Publisher or login to your account to get new Anti-Adblock codes and choose one of the integration methods:
WordPress plug-in: Best for a quick start with your self-hosted WordPress site. Free download from the official WordPress Repository.
PHP code: Recommended for sites that run on any other CMS or that are hosted on web servers with PHP support. The integration will require some developer skills.
Detailed step-by-step guides on how to get the Anti-Adblock ad codes and integrate them into your website can be found in our knowledge base:
- How to create new Onclick Ad channels with Anti-AdBlock support
- How to install Anti-Adblock ad channel code into WordPress based site
- How to get code with Anti-Adblock support for existing ad channels
- How to install WordPress Plugin 2.0 with Push Notification Anti-AdBlock
If you are experiencing any problems integrating Anti-Adblock codes, get in touch with our support team or contact your personal manager.
Ad Blocking: How big is the problem?
Ad-stopping technologies are spreading explosively and internet users are installing ad blocking extensions by the millions.
In fact, AdBlockers grew so much in fame that roughly 25.8% of internet users were using them, in 2019. Forecasts are for even more to follow the trend.
This means that from every $100 you earn, $26 gets cut by AdBlockers.
The growth is expected to impact a quarter of the paid advertising messages, which will never reach their audiences. This translates to about $99,690 Million, in 2021.
And the situation is only getting worse. According to a study realized by Statista, you could lose up about 2% more by the end of 2021.
Although the popularity of AdBlocker seems to be slowing down, the increasing number of internet users is anticipated to still produce 1.6million new ad blockers, in the US alone.
- 763 million devices use AdBlock
- On average 20.5% of internet users are blocking ads on all devices.
- Europe is leading in the number of desktop AdBlocker users with 27.12%, Africa leads in the number of tablet and mobile AdBlocker users with 3.4%, and 4.86% respectively.
- Adoption of mobile ad blocking is growing even faster (89% YOY) than desktop-based ad blocking adoption
- $1.6 million in ad revenue will be lost by the end of 2021
Protect your revenue from Ad Blocking!
Editor’s Note: Originally published on September 5, 2017, this article was updated for accuracy reasons.