When you are looking to blend into gaming circles, there’s no better place than the most significant event in the games industry – Gamescom 2018!
An estimated 900+ companies are expected to descend upon Cologne on August 22-25 not just to showcase their latest games, but also to strengthen business ties with other industry players.
The scale of the event is as unprecedented as the industry itself. Check out the trailer:
Well, no surprise PropellerAds is heading all the way to Germany!
The PropellerAds’s most avid players (and at the same time, experienced traffic experts in gaming vertical) will be there to discuss how to make your game a total success. We know:
- What ad formats to choose, depending on your goals
- How to scale your budget and maximize your campaigns
- What creatives would work best, according to our extensive experience in the gaming industry
- Audience targeting tips: how to reach the gaming devotees
- And much more!
Also, we would be excited to present our products, tailored for the Games industry and suitable for all GEOs and devices.
- Native Push Notification. Native mobile & desktop ad format with instant delivery and high CTR. Have gaming updates? Inform the audience right away!
- Native Interstitial Ads. Customizable ads, generating high eCPMs. Go for full screen to show off the interface and characters!
- Popunder. Heavy-duty ad format, leaving a lasting impression on players.
Who can you discuss it with?
- Olga Kostenko, Senior Sales Manager
- Renz Gonzales, Business Development Manager
How to arrange a meeting?
After you’ve done testing all these new games, it’s a perfect idea to talk some business.
As it’s a huge event with thousands of people planning to attend, we suggest arranging the meeting in advance. Simply click the button below, and we’ll contact you to discuss further details.