The 2023 sports season is full of events — and hopefully free from Covid-19 cancellations and rescheduling!
So, we expect big volumes of sports traffic in multiple GEOs — and hope you are ready for them, too.
What will be worth your attention in the upcoming season? Get the most out of the annual soccer, American football, cricket, and baseball events, be prepared to earn MUCH on the big UFC fight nights, and don’t miss the long-awaited Formula 1 races in Las Vegas!
Of course, the overall list of matches and tournaments is much bigger than that — so we collected the top profitable sporting events in the upcoming season and compiled an interactive calendar for you.
For your convenience, you can see this calendar fullscreen here
Additionally, we suggest checking some of our articles & case studies on sports campaigns. Nothing boring, we promise!
- Sports Just Became More Profitable Than Ever (2021 Report)
- World Cup Jackpot: A Guide to iGaming Offers for Affiliates
- Sports Campaigns Full Digest: Affiliates Wealth of Knowledge
- How Sports Campaigns Perform? Key Stats for 2018-2022 + Forecast
- Retargeting Converted Audiences: Are These The Verticals You’re Looking For?
- Demographic & Interests Targeting: Make Your Campaigns More Focused
- 7 Football Fans Buyer Personas: Score Your World Cup Goal
- Campaign Ideas to run After Major Sporting Events like the World Cup
- Research: Increasing First Time Deposits for Betting Brands [FREE PDF]
- [Stats] Super Bowl Campaigns: What works & What doesn’t
- Champions League Final Campaigns: Stats and Creatives
- Sports Events: Why Should You Care Even if You’re Not a Buff?
- Event targeting and Conor McGregor vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov Case Study
- [Case Study] UEFA Champions League Final + Giveaway (ROI 87%)