We are all about making your life easier. When it comes to monetization, you can’t afford to wait for too long to withdraw your earnings.
We get it! And that’s precisely why we are changing our payout conditions for publishers. Payouts just got faster and are now fully automated.
Let’s jump into what the newest payment conditions update will mean to you.
1. We pay every Thursday!
From now on, you have an opportunity to receive your money every Thursday, meaning that we are launching a new feature – weekly payouts. How does it work?
- The hold period is now only 4 days.
- Every week on Thursday we will send the payment (the amount you would like to withdraw). Keep in mind that this amount should be larger than the minimum transfer amount your payment method (e-wallet, for example) allows.
Here’s an example: the minimum transfer amount for e-wallets is usually $5, while for bank wire transfers at least $550 is required. That means that even if you would prefer to withdraw $5 every week with bank wire, we won’t be able to send the money due to the policy restrictions.
- Your available balance is equal or bigger than the payout threshold you’ve set.
Here’s an example: You have $3 on your balance, but the minimum withdrawal amount is $5. You won’t receive the money until you have $5 on your payout balance.
- All your profile and payment details must be fully and correctly completed; otherwise, we are not allowed to proceed with your payouts. These are the financial regulator’s requirements that we must follow.
2. Easy start for new publishers
New publishers can now receive their first weekly payout 14 days after the impressions started coming in.
Here’s an example: Let’s say you’ve registered with PropellerAds on November 1st and started sending us traffic on November 2nd. Your very first payout will be sent on Thursday, November 22nd because:
- You are a new publisher, and according to our terms, the first payout is allowed 14 days after the ads on your website started getting impressions.
- We make payouts on Thursdays, so 2 + 14 is November 16th (Friday) – next Thursday is November 22nd.
After that, your payouts will be sent every week, according to the schedule.
3. The minimum payout is now as low as $5
Even if you are just starting things out with monetization, you can already withdraw your earnings… even if it’s only $5. We are happy to cooperate with small, niche or beginner publishers!
Note that the minimum payout also depends on your payment method. Read more about it here.
4. Payouts are fully automated
No need to make manual requests, all the payments are fully automatic. The system will send you the earnings every Thursday. Set your financial preferences and enjoy money coming in!
5. A wide range of payment options
Enjoy the wide range of payment methods, select the one which fits best your needs and lifestyle:
- PayPal (min. $5)
- Payoneer (min. $20)
- ePayments (min. $5)
- Skrill (min. $5)
- WebMoney (WMZ) (min. $5)
- Bank wire (min. $500)
How to set up the payout?
Setting the payout amount is extremely easy.
Go to your publisher dashboard – “Profile settings.” The “Payment methods” appear on the right-hand side of your screen.
Here you have to set the minimum withdrawal (payout) amount and select the payment method you prefer.
Tick how often you would like to receive your earnings: every 7 days or every 30 days.