This is going to be yet another crazy-promising year for all sports-related verticals. Since we’re well past the cancellations era, very few events are still postponed. And, as people live for entertainment, there are a lot of upcoming huge events.
What does the 2021-22 season has up its sleeve? Glad you asked! Apart from regular annual events like Champions & Europa league, national championships, and hot UFC fights, we also have the Beijing Olympics. Along with major Boxing, Hockey, Tennis, Cycling, Rugby, F1, and countless other events coming up!
But who could ignore the Super Bowl, Wrestlemania, NBA, or MLB… and the list goes on!
Obviously, that means we are about to have some insane traffic storms ahead, and a great many opportunities to earn.
To help you navigate through a multitude of events happening (almost) every day, we’ve compiled an interactive calendar featuring all the sporting events that usually perform well for affiliates.
For your convenience, you can see this calendar fullscreen here
Additionally, we suggest checking some of our articles & case studies on sports campaigns. Nothing boring, we promise!
- Sports Just Became More Profitable Than Ever (2021 Report)
- World Cup Jackpot: A Guide to iGaming Offers for Affiliates
- Sports Campaigns Full Digest: Affiliates Wealth of Knowledge
- Monetizing Sports Events in 2021
- Autumn 2021: Key GEOs and Verticals for Affiliates
- Retargeting Converted Audiences: Are These The Verticals You’re Looking For?
- Demographic & Interests Targeting: Make Your Campaigns More Focused
- Research: Increasing First Time Deposits for Betting Brands [FREE PDF]
- [Stats] Super Bowl Campaigns: What works & What doesn’t