One of the most anticipated global events in the digital world – DMEXCO 2018 – is about to kick off in the biggest way possible in Cologne on September 12-13. Expo organizers are predicting another record year for attendance: 1.1k exhibitors from 39 countries.
It’s evident that DMEXCO has evolved into a comprehensive platform that now unites digital marketing specialists, media and advertising pros, and successful entrepreneurs. For this reason, PropellerAds is bringing its stellar team of traffic specialists to join the discussion of the industry’s most pressing trends.
By the way, here’s who will represent our team:
- Irina Razvodova, Head of Sales
- Karina Arkhangelskaya, Media Buying Team Lead
- Anton Merkulov, Head of Business Development
Definitely, one of the hottest trends right now is Native Advertising with all these immense engagement opportunities and explosive growth – in the U.S., native advertising spend is expected to reach $41 Billion by 2019.
You can tap into the trend too – explore our expanding lineup of Native formats:
- Native Push Notifications. Ensures direct contact with a user and is suitable for both top and bottom of the funnel campaigns. You can read about all its impressive features here.
- Native Interstitials. One of the most multipurpose ad formats that strikes a perfect balance between the ad text and an image.
- Native Ads. Engage and win customers with highly targeted ads that effortlessly grab attention and drive traffic.
It’s not just about Native Ads, obviously. Other ad formats are evolving as well. Take, for example, OnClick (aka Popunder) – there are so many completely new tools, targeting options and retargeting strategies! Using the new toolkit, you can make Popunder as effective as when it first came on the market.
Pro Tip: Need help with your Popunder Ads? Ask our team for the latest stats on Popunder performance. Spoiler: You’ll be impressed.
And what’s for publishers?
If you are wondering about the most successful monetization strategies, our media buying team can walk you through our new products and recent improvements.
- RTB/XML. We are willing to buy Push Notifications, popunder, domain parking, and redirect traffic.
Where to find us?
Are you planning to attend DMEXCO? Don’t be shy, come say hello. We will be at Booth E037 (Hall 6) and ready to talk advertising all day!