India is known as an ancient, mysterious country that has amazing cuisine, lush natural wonders, and one of the fastest-growing affiliate scenes in the world. As you can imagine, the region is becoming a hotspot for affiliates in all verticals, especially thanks to the 5th installment of the India Affiliate Summit that’s happening later this month.
Despite the fact that there are dozens of affiliate expos every year, the India Affiliate Summit 2019 (known as the IAS ‘19) will offer valuable insight discerned by some of the most successful players in the game.
The best part? All attendees can count on the PropellerAds team to give you the inside scoop. Here’s what you can expect from the IAS ‘19.
What is the IAS ‘19?
First launched in 2015, the India Affiliate Summit 2019 is an event that brings the leading affiliates, networks, advertisers, and other key decision-makers that help shape the industry.
📍 You can find our team at Meet Market Table #I7, so swing by and our representatives will be glad to help.
This year, the expo will focus on:
- Bestow affiliates with skills and tools to improve their performance
- Network with quality decision-makers
- Explore opportunities to increase your revenue
- Get to know networks, publishers, and form different partnerships with providers
- Grow your list of customers, providers, and much more
- Solve the most pressing problems faced by stakeholders in the industry
The India Affiliate Summit will take place over the span of two days, from the 26th until the 27th of September. Attendees will be glad to hear that the event will be held in The Leela Ambience, a great venue located in Gurugram, about an hour from New Delhi.
What You Need to Know About the India Affiliate Summit 2019
Here’s a summary of the expo’s more important details:
- Dates: September 26th and 27th, 2019
- Venue: The Leela Ambience, Gurugram, India
- PropellerAds Table: Booth #I7
- Number of attendees: 2700+
- Number of speakers: 70+
- Number of exhibitors: 70+
- Companies: 500+
- Hours of content and networking: 12+
Who’s Coming and What Are We Bringing?!
We’re dispatching out our second team to an affiliate expo in India this year, so we’re changing the dynamic a bit and sending our Business Development Manager Kafkalias Konstantinos and Aleksander Liavdanskiy, who is our Traffic Acquisition Manager.
Our lethal tandem will be going over some of the hottest topics in affiliate marketing, such as:
- Native Ads and Push Notifications
- Auto-Optimization: How to Use Smart Rotator and Target CPA
- Our program for the top affiliates: Propeller Priority
- Outstanding monetization solutions for publishers!
Get in Touch with PropellerAds and Book a Slot at the Expo
Even though there are dozens of affiliate summits you can attend, India is becoming one of the global meccas for these events. If you want to learn more about the IAS ‘19 or book an appointment to talk to our team, get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.