If you feel the need to discuss the multiple aspects of affiliate marketing, share ideas, or explore a new direction in digital advertising – you are in the right place, because today we are talking about Affiliate Summit East 2018!
For the third time, our team participates in #ASE, the headline affiliate event of the year that will take place in New York on July 29-31, 2018.
It’s not just one of the biggest events, but also one of the most influential in the industry. Organizers state that #ASE gathers performance-marketing specialists from more than 70 countries. You can meet: “online publishers, bloggers, media owners, traffic sources, advertisers, global brands, networks, technology firms, agencies, and other solution providers.” More about the biggest affiliate events this year.
So what expects you at #ASE18?
- 3 Tradeshow areas – perfect for networking and establishing new perspective partnerships
- Valuable industry insights from more than 55 subject-matter experts – awesome way to horn your affiliate marketing skills
- Get inspiration for your future projects by learning about the most advanced technologies (Spoiler: PropellerAds will also present something new!)
We can safely confirm that all these organizers’ claims are completely true. During our previous visits, we had an opportunity to check out the atmosphere. Here’s our field report from ASE’17:
Topics to talk about
New ad formats, bidding models, and optimization tools are on their way to enhance the lineup of PropellerAds products.
Take a glimpse at what’s coming up:
- Native Push Notifications. An advertising tool every affiliate needs to have in the arsenal. Boost your advertising campaigns with instant message delivery and high CTR. Lots of unique targeting option are included!
- Native Interstitials. Show-stopping ads that are now native (you can even add the content!). Learn all about this format and be in the know while other affiliates are still guessing.
Our team, coming to #ASE18
- Eugene Bezrodny, Business Development Manager
- Andrey Veselov, Sales Team Lead
- Maria Shisterova, Sales Team Lead
- Elena Rusnak, Senior Sales Manager
Where to find us?
As often, we are very easy to find – we would be happy to meet you at the table #311. Here’s the map:
See you at #ASE!