Get ready to take your website to new heights in 2022 and beyond, with these must-have WordPress plugins for Publishers! We’ve checked the WordPress blogosphere (for you new kids, it’s all the blogs’ network) and handpicked the most useful plugins just for you.
Don’t worry, we’ve got your priorities in order. So we only chose the best plugins that will make your website really stand out in the eyes of your users.
The plugins below can help with your site’s SEO, loading speed, keeping in touch with your readers, and obviously monetizing your website.
Here’s what we’ve got:
- Rank better than your competitors in search engines
- Write better-optimized website content
This is actually one of my favorite plugins and one that we also happen to use, here on our blog. Yoast allows you to set your posts’ keyword, meta description, URL slug, or related key-phrase. Aside from this, it can also help with your website loading time.
Yoast also analyzes your content’s readability score. It checks the keyword density, how well-structured the content is, including the length of the sentences or the use of transition words, and tells you what needs improvement.
- No coding skills needed
- Better loading time
- Customizable settings
WP Rocket is a premium cache plugin that accelerates a site’s page download speed. It can help with your SEO ranking and increase conversion, as its developers say.
It provides better GTMetrix and PageSpeed scores. And it’s also suitable for developers of all experience levels.
- WordPress site security with real-time backups (Malware scans, spam protection, and brute force protection, etc.)
- Improved website speed on mobile devices
- Easy integrations, and statistics and design tools included
This universal plugin for almost everything comes highly recommended by some of our very trusted Publisher Partnership Managers.
Jetpack promises to provide you security, backup, speed, and growth at the same time. And although it sounds too good to be true, it’s also fairly popular among WordPress users.
Contact Form 7
- Easily customizable with simple markups,
- Can be translated with translate.wordpress.org,
- Can feature an auto-responder.
This is a contact form plugin – simple, but flexible. It allows you to add various fields, and customize the email content.
Contact Form 7 also supports CAPTCHA, Ajax-powered submitting, Akismet spam filtering, and other add-ons.
Akismet Spam Protection
- Automatically check and discard repeat spammers
- Caught or cleared status history for each comment checked
If you decide to use the Contact form, you’ll most likely want to make sure that you’re not flooded with spam and fraudulent content. That’s what Akismet is best for.
This handy plugin makes sure that your comments and contact forms aren’t flooded by spammy content. Akismet, also allows you to navigate through the comment spam and remove them from the list.
- No special coding skills needed
- Ensures no comment related features remain
Fully disable comments on all posts, pages, or attachments. At the same time, it’s removing all the related features and options.
However, it’s not recommended to use Disable plugins if you’re planning on keeping comments somewhere on the website.
- Easy setup
- Features access rules for the website, post, post types, categories, tags, etc
- Includes content dripping and relevant reporting
It enables you to offer a membership program, with various paid plans. With Memberpress you can unlock certain content pieces to members. This way you’ll be charging your users for accounts that will give them access to exclusive content.
- Easy website monetization with no advanced code editing skills needed
- Worldwide coverage and statistics provided
- 24/7 ad moderation and easy payouts
Clearly, this article wouldn’t be complete, if we wouldn’t tell you about the PropellerAds WordPress plugin.
With our plugin you can increase your revenue, by monetizing your traffic. Plus, we’re also giving you an effective AdBlock bypass solution, that also helps you monetize AdBlock traffic as well.
Here’s all you need to get started with the PropellerAds Plugin for WordPress
WordPress Plugins best practices
1. When looking for a new plugin, try using keywords of what you need in the plugin search bar.
2. Check the plugin description and rating to make sure that it’s actually effective before installing it.
3. Make sure to correctly follow all the installation instructions, or get help if you can’t do it right.
4. Make sure not to use too many plugins, as they’ll make your website slow. Limit to the 30 most useful plugins for your website.
Use these plugins right and you’ll have your website running at the speed of light. Your content sharp and targeted for your readers. Your SEO in order and ready to bring in huge volumes. And your monetization all sorted out.
You’re ready to kickstart 2022 like a pro!
For anything else, get in touch with your Publisher Partnership Manager.