We are eager to add as many payout options to our platform as possible, in order to help our publishers withdraw their earnings easier. Today, we are pleased to announce that the global e-wallet service, Skrill, is now available to our partners!
If you are already working with PropellerAds, the Skrill option has been added to your payout methods.
To choose it as your payout method:
- Log in to your Publisher’s account (or register if you don’t have one)
- Go to the “Profile” page
- Click on “Add a payment method”
- Choose “Skrill EUR” from the dropdown menu
- Add the email address linked to your Skrill account and hit the “Create” button
- The verification link will be sent to your e-mail address
- Click on link from email to confirm the changes and you’ll be redirected to your account
- If you want to receive your next payout to Skrill, don’t forget to set it as your default payment method
If you don’t have a Skrill account, you can always get one on Skrill official website.
Please note, that all payouts to Skrill are processed in EURO currency!
What is Skrill?
Skrill Ltd, one of Europe’s largest online payments systems and among the world’s largest independent digital wallet providers with over nineteen million account holders. The digital wallet enables any customer to make online payments conveniently and securely without revealing personal financial data, as well as send and receive money online cost-effectively simply by using an email address.